It can be hard to know where to go for help. Here at PC Roots for Youth, we work with you to understand your needs, goals and what support you need to move forward. We can connect you with the services you need. These may include:
- Helping you to register for School or college
- Dept of Community Services
- Mental Health and Addictions
- Job search and employment support
- Helping you access all the identity documents you need
At PC Roots for Youth, we don't just point you in the right direction. We will take you there. We help you to set up appointments and will go with you, if you want us to. We will fight for you, and advocate for you, and help you to access the help and support that you require.
These Navigation and Accompaniment services are available to all youth aged 16 - 24, regardless of whether you stay in our shelter or not.